Pipit is a worldwide non profit art portal , creative community and platform that was initiated as a means to encourage and support independent artists and designer locally & internationally. Building networks and friendships in the field of art and design, organizing exhibitions, conducting design research and disseminating news and information about design and creative endeavor are Pipit main activities.
We are currently expanding our creative department in order for us to produce better works in new perspectives. Hence, we are looking for suitably qualified individuals to form and work closely in a our creative group.
COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER
• Able to meet quality of work requirements and work closely with the team on project schedule.
• Candidate must possess at least a diploma or advanced/higher/graduate diploma in interior design, architecture or equivalent.
• Familiar with any 3D softwares, etc.
• With experience in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop is an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• 1 full-time position available.
ADMIN cum ACCOUNTS
• To handle general administrative tasks.
• To handle daily accounting funtions including file keeping, data entry, invoicing and payment.
• To liaise with suppliers on account matter.
• To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required skill(s): Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS World / Excel).
• Required language(s): Good command in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Applicants must be willing to work in TTDI, KL.
• 5-day working days.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum