Pipit is a worldwide non profit art portal , creative community and platform that was initiated as a means to encourage and support independent artists and designer locally & internationally. Building networks and friendships in the field of art and design, organizing exhibitions, conducting design research and disseminating news and information about design and creative endeavor are Pipit main activities.
PolyAssets United Inc. is a successful Art and Digital Production Company based in Tokyo, Japan. Our clientèle includes many leading Game/Industrial Design/Amusement companies from Japan, United States of America, Canada and Europe. Our company is seeking to fill several key positions in our company including, Senior Modelers, Junior Modelers, Artist and Cut-Scene Designers, 3D Animators, and Effect Designers. If you have GREAT passion for gaming and the talent to create world-class digital art, please read the following available Positions.
• Responsibilities include project management and supervision of junior modelers.
• Candidates should also have professional experience in either videogame or CG/Visual production industries, enthusiasm for games, and a large portfolio demonstrating advanced abilities in 3D modelling and texturing.
• Candidates must have at least 1 year experience as a low/high poly modeler. A strong attention to detail, high creativity, enthusiasm for gaming, and desire to improve.
• Sound knowledge for Maya or Max in 3D modeling. Capable of creating 2D texture and mapping on 3D models.
• Must be able to model character or environment (two is a PLUS).
• Confident and FAST in every modeling or texturing environments.
Artist and Cut-Scene Designer
• Minimum 2 years of character and environment design experience.
• Responsible to illustrate character and environment and creating storyboards..
3D Animator (including layout)
• Minimum 2 years of animation experience using Maya or Max (including camera works)
• Roles include creating animations from written story concepts or storyboards.
• Candidates should possess at least 2 years of experience creating digital special effects.
• Roles include, but are not limited to traditional gaming effects such as weather, action, and science fiction.
• Candidates is capable to do special effects such as ''rain, explosion on field'' or ''beam from character'' and etc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum